Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Post

First post and I'm not sure what I want to say right now. Right now I'm just having fun getting this setup and customized. Yeah I'm such a geek, setting things up and doing the research to make them run more efficiently makes me happy. So yeah, I'm having more fun hopping around the 'net looking things up.

On another note, school starts next week and I'm more than excited to have more to do. Winter recess was nice, but just not a whole lot going to grasp my attention. Dropped some money on books and it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I have one of my classes online and the professor was awesome enough post our materials online. The class is actually looking like it might be enjoyable as well.

As for the dried and crusty surfer, I still have some pictures of my glory days.


It was one of those cold winter days out at the Rock by the outlet at tower 2. Cold and shivery like, but my 4/3 kept me warm. Not as toasty as I would've liked. Great shot out of a mushy day.


Fun pic Seth was able to get before the segment closed out on me.

No comments: